Facebook was primarily created for younger people, but over the years it has expanded and basically taken on world domination. EVERYONE is on Facebook. People who aren’t on the social network are becoming a rarity.
People use Facebook in different ways and middle-aged people definitely have the own ways of going about things…
1. They always want to be your friend.
2. That’d be fine, if they didn’t request ALL OF YOUR MATES, TOO.
3. They sometimes call it THE FACEBOOK!
4. They take it way too seriously and start filling everything out like it were a job application.
5. They like every single photo you ever post. Notification overload.
Click continue reading to see more…